Thursday, June 6, 2013

Zoya - Alegra

Today I have another Zoya polish to share with you. Zoya Alegra was apart of the Summer 2010 Sparkle Collection. Alegra is a fuchsia pink jelly base with pink iridescent glitter.



I had to use 3 coats for opacity due to the jelly base. The formula was great on this like most Zoyas are. Alegra is such an amazing pink. I own four out of the six polishes in the Sparkle Collection, and they are all just as amazing.

I just want to apologize for my lack of posts the past few weeks. Now that I've graduated, I've been working full time. On top of that, I got another part time job. I'm still getting used to working both jobs, and I've been really drained. Hopefully, I'll get into the swing of things soon and will be back to posting more regularly. 




2 comments:

  1. ooh you got quite a few zoya polishes! I really want aurora from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i haven't seen a swatch of this zoya! soo pretty.

    ReplyDelete