Friday, May 24, 2013

Paisley Stamping

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in the past week. I was really busy with school; I had a lot of last minute projects to finish up and it was finals week. I'm officially a college graduate though! I got my bachelor's in Business Administration with a concentration in finance.

To keep this post nail related, I have some stamping I did earlier this week to show you. I used Zoya Mitzi for my base. Mitzi is a matte chartreuse, but I added top coat so its no longer matte in my pictures. I stamped a paisley print using Bundle Monster plate BM 315 and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Speedy Sunburst. There was a little bit of bleeding, but seriously this is some of the best stamping I've done. :)

1 comment:

  1. OMg that is gorgeous! The stamping came out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete