Sunday, February 17, 2013

Zoya Blair

Sorry I've been gone for so long. Last week was really hectic for me. A family member passed away last week, so I was gone for about half the week to be with family and to attend the funeral. After I got back, I was behind with my school work and had to concentrate on that. I'm finally all caught up with school and everything has fallen back into routine.

I wanted to share my swatch of Zoya Blair with you today. This is one of the polishes I chose during Zoya's three free promotion. Blair is gorgeous blackened red. The polish is really bright in the center, but blackened towards the edges of the nails.




I used two coats of polish. The formula was excellent and gave me no issues. I never really liked the color red, but with polishes as glowing and gorgeous as this, it has really grown on me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment