Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Essence Colour & Go - Date in the Moonlight

Today I have a swatch of Essence Colour & Go Date in the Moonlight. I don't own too many Essence Colour & Go polishes, I don't know why though, because they're pretty awesome. Date in the Moonlight is a dusty greyish blue with blue shimmer. Unfortunately, the shimmer was more noticeable in the bottle than on my nails. My pictures show the shimmer a lot better than in real life.







I used three coats, but you can definitely get away with just two. I had to add a third coat because I had some bald spots. The formula was kind of thin, but it applied great. 

This is my first "new" Colour & Go polish (I have two from before they redid the line). For $1.99 each, I know this is going to be the first of many. 



1 comment: