Sunday, December 23, 2012

Revlon Midnight Sparkle

Hey there!

I can't believe it's almost Christmas! I haven't even done a single Christmas mani yet. Hopefully I have time to do one with all the Christmas wrapping and shopping I still need to do.

Anyways, I have Revlon Midnight Sparkle to share with everyone.  Midnight Sparkle is from Revlon's holiday collection Just Add Sparkle. It has a blackened navy blue base with silver hex and micro glitter.




I used two coats in my pictures, but it is definitely opaque enough for just one coat. I kinda regret adding that second coat since the base seemed to drown out the glitter. I wasn't too impressed with this polish, I wish the glitter would've showed up better in the base. I heard this was a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings The Blues, but I wouldn't know since I don't have that polish to compare with. 

If I don't post again before or on Christmas, I hope everyone has a merry Christmas! Unfortunately I will be working on Christmas. :( 





3 comments:

  1. From what I can see that looks like Lady sings the blues which I own. At least you own this one one not the DL one. The glitter also gets hidden in the base. Not worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad this polish only set me back $5.

      Delete
  2. That is a pretty blue glitter polish. I haven't seen this collection in any of my stores.

    ReplyDelete