Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine - Lava

I just spotted the Sally Hansen Lustre Shine polishes at CVS the other day, finally. Lava was the only color I found unique enough to pick up though. It is a orange multi-chrome with flashes of gold and pink. I'm glad I got this color because I love the color shift and don't have anything like this in my stash.




The polish is pretty sheer, so I had to use three coats. I think this polish would look amazing over black though and I'll probably layer it next time. I'm also debating if I should pick up the other polishes from this collection, I was pretty impressed with this color. Plus, I don't have enough duochrome/multi-chrome polishes in my life. 




1 comment:

  1. It's so great to see a good duo in a unique shade like this--I love it!!

    ReplyDelete