Monday, May 28, 2012

Zoya Ivanka

Sorry for the lack of posting! I was adjusting to working full-time and part-time.  I may have to turn in my two weeks at my part-time job. Its a little overwhelming working both, and doesn't leave me time to blog!

Today I'm going to share with you Zoya Ivanka.  This was a gorgeous gold glass-flecked green. Ivanka is definitely a stunner. 








I'm so glad to finally have this gem in  collection.  I don't know why I waited this long to buy it. It applied wonderfully though a little thin, and took 3 coats to reach the opacity and the sparkliness that I wanted. Its so shiny, and I love that glass-flecks aren't as difficult to get off as glitters are.  

Well I'll leave you with that for now!
Thanks for reading. 

2 comments:

  1. That one is a gorgeous color! I'm not much into greens, but I'd definitely wear that, hands down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so shiny and pretty. It's definitely a color you need to pick up!

      Delete