Saturday, April 28, 2012

Chanel Peridot?

No, I don't have Chanel Peridot to share with you today, but I do have a dupe.

Today I have swatches of Gap Gold Rush. I got this about a week ago, because I thought it looked similar to Peridot. Luckily I came aross Lacquered Lover's post on Chanel Peridot dupes, where you can see a comparison of Gold Rush and Peridot.







This is two coats, and it applied very smooth. There was a lot of streaking when first applied, but they disappeared as the polish dried. 

I'm so glad to have this polish, especially since Chanel Peridot was a lemming of mine. This was only $6 dollars compared to $26 for the Chanel polish. You can find Gap Gold Rush in their stores, I couldn't find it online, along with other trendy colors.

I hope everyone has a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment