Thursday, March 29, 2012

Zoya Uli

Hello!

Today I'd like to share a swatch of Zoya Uli.  I think this may have been one of my first Zoya polishes. This is a peachy beige nude with golden shimmer.  The golden shimmer gives this nude, almost mannequin hands, some oomph.  I absolutely love this color, but always pass it up for brighter colors.

I chose this color to wear because I have an internship interview tomorrow.  I want to look as professional as possible, and I think this is a very work appropriate color.  It makes me feel very grown up.








Like most Zoya polishes, this applied like a dream.  Shown is 3 coats but you could get away with 2 thicker coats.  The drying time was very good; I didn't have to wait at all in between coats.  

Hopefully I do well on my interview tomorrow. I'm super nervous. Do you have any interviewing tips to share? Feel free to leave it in my comments.  



2 comments:

  1. That colour looks lovely on you! I hope the interview went well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it went pretty well, only issue was my availability. :S

    ReplyDelete