Thursday, March 29, 2012

April Julep Maven Box - Classic With a Twist

Its me again!

I decided to do a quick post of my April Julep Maven box.  This month, I switched my Boho Glam box for the Classic with a Twist.  I just got it today, which is earlier than I expected.

This month's box came with the cutest packaging.  It was packed in a pink gift bag among some grass filling for Easter.  The box also contained chocolate eggs which was a sweet touch.


This is what you see when you first open up your box.


Included in the box was The Best Pedi Creme Ever!, Mandy, Susie, and toe separators. 


Closer shot of Mandy, and Susie.
Mandy is a coral pink creme, and Susie is a mint green creme.


Closer shot of The Best Pedi Creme Ever!
What a name. The card that came with it says: Exfoliates with alpha hydroxy acids, hydrates  with shea butter and coconut oil, nourishes with vitamin E. Apply nightly for noticeable results in just one to two uses. 

I'll eventually post swatches of the polishes and a review of the pedi creme.
Are you subscribed to Julep Maven? Which box did you get?


No comments:

Post a Comment